Samsung has settings that will disable "unused" apps and stop them from running in the background. This can cause a problem with logging trips in TravelVu. In order to avoid missing data in TravelVu, we recommend that you disable some settings while you participate in a TravelVu survey.
1. Open Settings, scroll down and tap Battery and device care.
2. Tap on Battery in lower part of the screen.
3. First, ensure that Power saving mode is disabled. Then tap on Background usage limits.
4. Disable Put unused apps to sleep . Then tap on Sleeping apps and ensure TravelVu has not been put into sleeping mode. Also tap into Deep sleeping apps to ensure that TravelVu is not in the list.
5. Go back to the battery screen, and now tap on More battery settings.
6. Disable Adaptive battery if it is enabled. Usage is measured by how often you interact with the app. TravelVu on the other hand need to be active in the background while you travel and is only used a few times to correct and confirm your trips.
Now your phone has been set up so that TravelVu is allowed to run in the background. When the survey is completed you can reverse the settings in step 1-6 to restore regular power saving on your phone.