Samsung has settings that will disable "unused" apps and stop them from running in the background. This can cause a problem with logging trips in TravelVu. In order to avoid missing data in TravelVu, we recommend that you disable some settings while you participate in a TravelVu survey.
1. Open Settings, scroll down and tap Device care (second to last item in screenshot)
2. Tap on Battery in lower right-hand part of the screen.
3. Tap on the three vertical dots in top right-hand corner.
4. Disable Put unused apps to sleep and Auto disable unused apps. Then tap on Sleeping apps and ensure TravelVu is not sleeping.
5. Inside Sleeping apps, if TravelVu is showed in the list Tap on the trashcan.
6. Select TravelVu and tap on Remove.
Now your phone has been set up so that TravelVu is allowed to run in the background. When the survey is completed you can reverse the settings in step 1-4 to restore regular power saving on your phone.